Learn about Nursing, HIIM, and Radiography Programs at Oak Point
Saturday, March 19 from 10am – 1pm
Save the date and take the first step towards the healthcare career you always wanted. Whether your interest is Nursing, HIIM (Health Informatics and Information Management), or Radiography, we offer the personal, practical education that prepares you for long-term success.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Bachelor of Science in Health Informatics and Information Management (BSHIIM)
- Bachelor of Science in Imaging Technology (BSIT)
- HIIM Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing for RNs (BSN for RNs)
To register for the event, please fill out the “Inquire Now” form.
Students who already have a PURL (personal website) may register by returning to their PURL and clicking on the “Campus Events/Schedule a Tour” tab. Take a tour of the campus and learn more from our Admissions Counselors and our Financial Aid department.
Share This Article
If you like this article share it with your friends.