BSN for RN Completion Program
Upon completion of this program of study, graduates will:
- Use effective modes of communication with patients and healthcare providers in order to provide quality healthcare.
- Compose effective sentences, paragraphs, and theoretic papers to express ideas, information, and opinions.
- Integrate critical thinking processes in professional nursing practice in an effort to make logical decisions.
- Engage in collaborative practices with patients, families, communities, and other healthcare providers to improve healthcare delivery.
- Evaluate and apply evidence-based data as a basis for effective nursing practice and professional activities.
- Model professional behaviors that adhere to standards, practice, and ethical codes.
- Apply personal attitudes and skills critical to leadership in professional nursing.
- Provide culturally competent, effective, and patient-centered professional nursing care to individuals, families, and communities across the lifespan.
- Articulate the role of the nurse in relation to healthcare policy.
|NUR 4710 // Health Promotion and Disease Prevention||3|
|NUR 4720 // Professional Values||3|
|NUR 4730 // Health Information Management Systems||3|
|NUR 4740 // Evidence-Based Practice||3|
|NUR 4750 // Organizational Systems Leadership||3|
|NUR 4760 // Health Care Policy, Finance + Regulatory Environments||3|
|NUR 4770 // RN Capstone||3|
*Please note: All 21 nursing credit hours must be taken at Oak Point University. NUR 4770 RN Capstone must be completed as the program’s final course.
By the Numbers
Let’s Do This!
*12 months is the minimum time it takes to complete the program.