Transfer Credit System
Welcome to Oak Point University’s Transfer Evaluation System Page
Oak Point University offers educational programs beginning at the upper-division course level. As a result, students must complete the general education, pre-requisite, and discipline-specific support courses at another institution. You may download our Academic Catalog to view program-specific requirements.
The information in our Transfer Evaluation System (TES) is provided as a guide to how classes at your current or former school may transfer to Oak Point University. The Registrar’s Office updates our TES frequently. Schools and courses are added to the list on a regular basis. To help answer some of your transfer credit questions and determine your transfer course(s) and program applicability, please begin by viewing TES Public View.
- If your course(s) or school(s) do not appear on this guide, it does not mean they do not transfer. We are continuously updating our system and would be happy to review your transcript to determine how your prior coursework transfers to OPU. You can request an unofficial transcript evaluation by completing in Inquiry Form on our university website. We will have the course evaluated, posted to TES, and send an email with the results.
- Oak Point University can accept an Associate of Arts (AA), Associate of Science (AS), and Bachelor (BA or BS) degrees from regionally accredited institutions to fulfill all the general education requirements as a block transfer. If an AA, AS, BA, or BS is not earned, then we cannot assume all general education requirements are met. A course-by-course evaluation is required.
- Courses must be from a regionally accredited institution, college level, and have a final grade of “C” or higher.
- Transcripts from colleges and universities outside of the U.S. must be evaluated by a third-party transcript evaluation service to be reviewed for an unofficial credit evaluation.
- The catalog dates for each institution reflect the latest revision date for transfer equivalencies from that school.
- Courses are subject to change as catalogs are received or course descriptions change. If you have questions about a specific course, please email email@example.com.