Bachelor of Science in Imaging Technology (Radiography)
Admission Criteria – Bachelor of Science in Radiography
- A minimum cumulative undergraduate college grade point average (GPA) of 2.00 on a 4.00 scale
- A minimum Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS Exam) score of 60% with a minimum Science sub-score of 60%
- Must be in good standing with all prior colleges and universities attended*
*Math and Science must be achieved with a Final Course Grade of a “C” or better, within the last five calendar years.
We want you to succeed and will honor your past achievements. Everyone’s journey is different, and we’re here to help you reach your destination in a way that works best for you. The Saint Francis School of Radiography of Oak Point University utilizes its vast history of offering quality education as a 5-semester comprehensive program that gives you the knowledge, confidence, and skills necessary to succeed in the Medical Imaging arena.
Bachelor of Science in Imaging Technology (BSIT) program at Oak Point University
Registering for the TEAS Exam
The TEAS Exam is offered at Oak Point University on select dates. Students may register for the exam by filling out an online application and paying the application fee. For questions regarding the TEAS Exam, please contact the Office of Enrollment Management at 630.537.-9600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit an online application and fee ($50 nonrefundable)
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- TEAS Exam score on file (must be taken and on file by the deadline for the semester applied for)
We highly recommend completing a transcript evaluation prior to applying in order to understand the classes that will transfer, and the classes still needed. I need a transcript evaluation!
The program starts in the fall and spring semesters.
- We accept applications on a rolling basis until all seats are filled. *Due to clinical placement, health documentation must be completed three weeks prior to the start of the term.
Prerequisites // General Education and Radiography Courses
|English Composition I & II||6|
|Social Science Electives||9|
|Physical Science||3 or 4*|
|Life Science||3 or 4*|
|Anatomy & Physiology I||4**|
* One lab is required between the physical science and the life science courses
** Completed within the last five years
Learn More // Create Your My Oak Point Page
Are you ready to learn more? Please fill out our Inquiry Form to create your My Oak Point Page.
Your personal profile page allows you to:
- Learn more detailed information about our radiography program
- Set up an appointment with an admissions counselor
- Start the application process
- Fill out an application
- Register for the TEAS Exam and upcoming Oak Point University events
- Explore different financial aid options