Alumni & Friends
Oak Point University Is a Family That Cares for the Community and Each Other
For more than a century, the people of Oak Point University have been making a difference. It’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We encourage our alumni and friends to play an active role in the University. Share your thinking. Show your support. Sponsor and mentor a student. The future of healthcare is in your hands. Oak Point belongs to you.
The Alumni Association Mission
The Oak Point University Alumni Association’s mission is to serve and engage the Oak Point University Community by fostering lifelong relationships between the University and its alumni.
The purpose of the Oak Point University Alumni Association is to serve in an advisory capacity to the Oak Point community and provide leadership and direction to the Alumni Association by fostering lifelong relationships between the University and its alumni.
The Alumni Association strives to:
- Develop a strong organization that assists alumni to achieve their career goals through networking and mentoring opportunities.
- Provide a means for open dialogue between alumni and the University.
- Serve alumni, the University, and the professional community by providing continuing education opportunities.
- Foster philanthropic support to help meet the University’s programmatic and financial needs.
- Provide fellowship opportunities to honor our history and tradition.
Meet our Oak Point University Alumni Association Executive Committee:
Mauricio Pineda , BSN, RN ’15 – President
Jennifer Beese, BS, RT(R), ‘17 – Vice President
Christopher Galloway, DNP, APRN-FPA, FNP-BC, ’19 & ’15 – Treasurer
Andrea Barajas, BSN, RN ‘21
Stephanie Fernandez, BSN, RN ‘18
Samantha Furlan, BSN, RN ‘ 15
Juliana George, BSN, RN ‘20
Caroline Koffke, BSN, RN ‘20
William Konen, BSN, RN ‘17
Reynato Mallari, BSN, RN, ‘18
Lana Mancione, BSN, RN ‘20
Maria Martinez, MSN, RN, ‘09
Alex Martinez, BSN, RN ‘20
Julie Milner, BSN, RN ‘17
Lorraine Perez, BSN, RN ‘15
Katy Roesner, BSN, RN ‘15
Giovanni Salgado, BSN, RN ‘16
Katherine Skurski, DNP, APRN, FNP-BC, MSN, RN, ’21, ’18, & ‘15
Rey Tecruceno, BSN, RN ‘19
Please contact Vickie Thornley at email@example.com or 630.537.9773 to learn more.