Your Next Role Is at Oak Point
2020 Great Places to Work For
ABOUT OAK POINT UNIVERSITY
Oak Point University exclusively uses an upper-division program design, which means the classrooms are a lively blend of students who transfer in with liberal arts, general education, and prerequisite courses from a variety of institutions. Once admitted, students focus on the health science career of their choice. The University awards baccalaureate degrees in nursing and imaging technology. The University also awards graduate degrees in multiple nursing concentrations as well as a Doctorate of Nursing Practice.
Why should I consider working at Oak Point University?
- Oak Point University is committed to developing individuals into knowledgeable, self-directed, responsive, and caring persons. As part of our team, you will help change lives by educating our students, supporting them as they navigate through their experiences, or helping to shape our environment in ways that inspire our students and each other to achieve and grow.
- The University offers state-of-the-art campuses with vast Simulation Centers, modern classrooms, large Student Resource Centers, and attractive spaces for socializing, learning, teaching, and working. In addition, thanks to the generosity of our distinguished alumni and gracious donors, we are constantly researching and investing in ways to enhance the student experience.
Where are the campuses located?
- Our Chicago Campus is nestled within the trendy Wicker Park neighborhood, in the heart of the city, and easily accessible by public transportation, expressway, and major city thoroughfares. If driving, employees and students have access to free parking in our parking garage across the street from campus.
- Our Oak Brook Campus is conveniently located about 19 miles west of the Chicago Loop and easily accessible from Interstates 294, 88, and 290. The strategic location at York Rd and 22nd Street enables service by Pace bus routes.
How does compensation compare?
Oak Point University offers competitive pay based on in-depth market analysis and industry benchmarking.
What about the benefits?
Oak Point University offers an excellent benefits package for most part-time and full-time positions, including:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability (at no charge to the employee)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Retirement savings plan, including employer contribution and matching
Can I maintain work-life balance?
Oak Point University understands the importance of a healthy work-life balance and how it affects the well-being of individuals, families, and communities. We offer the following:
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Extended illness bank
Does Oak Point prioritize career development?
Oak Point University invests in our employee’s futures by providing opportunities to assist and reward them for educational accomplishments, including:
- Education Assistance Program / Tuition Reimbursement
- Terminal Degree Compensation Program
- Professional Certification Bonus