Student Employment

Work/Study could work for you

The Federal Work Study Program (FWSP) is a financial need based program for undergraduate and graduate students interested in working while attending school to meet some of their educational expenses. Students have to be enrolled at least half time per semester to be considered for the program. The amount the student is able to earn for the academic year depends on their financial need minus the accepted awards from their award letter. Anyone interested in a work study job should contact the Financial Aid Office at (773) 252-6446.

Important updates regarding the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19).