We Are Proud to Support Our Veterans
Oak Point University, formally Resurrection University, is proud to support United States Service Members. Currently, our institution processes the following military benefits:
- Chapter 30: Montgomery GI Bill® – Active Duty
- Chapter 31: Veteran Readiness and Employment
- Chapter 32: Veterans’ Education Assistance Program(VEAP)
- Chapter 33: Post-9/11 GI Bill®
- Chapter 35: Dependent’s Educational Assistance
- Chapter 1606: Montgomery GI Bill® – Selected Reserve
To expedite the application and certification process, a veteran should submit a copy of their separation document(s) (DD214 or equivalent) and certificate of eligibility (COE). Active duty, reserve, and National Guard personnel should provide their DD Form 2384-1, Notice of Basic Eligibility (NOBE), or equivalent documentation.
NOTE: a student who is receiving federal veterans’ educational benefits may still be eligible for federal and/or state financial aid. To apply for financial aid, please complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Oak Point University School code 022141.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.