LEARN THE ART AND SCIENCE OF FUNCTIONAL
Dry Needling reduces pain and restores function by treating muscle tissue as part of a broader physical therapy approach. The practice is used by clinicians to address musculoskeletal problems such as acute or chronic injuries, headaches, pain in the neck, hip, or knee, as well as tendinitis, muscle spasms, fibromyalgia, and more.
* Error! Phone number can contain only numbers (0-9) *1231231234
AT OAK POINT UNIVERSITY, STUDENTS AND PRACTITIONERS
CAN EARN A FUNCTIONAL DRY NEEDLING MICROCREDENTIAL
IN JUST TWO WEEKS.
IMPROVE YOUR PATIENTS’ FUNCTION AND DECREASE THEIR PAIN WITH SAFE AND EFFECTIVE DRY NEEDLING
The Functional Dry Needling Microcredential gives clinicians the proper safety and training for the insertion of fine filament needles into neuromuscular junctions, motor points, and tender points. Students will also learn how to stimulate dysfunctional muscles in order to bring improved function and decreased pain to patients.
• Ideal for students and practitioners
• Oak Point University is the only school to offer this Dry Needling course to Nurse Practitioners.
• Hybrid course with 50 hours of Nursing and Chiropractic CEU available
• Complete the course in just two weeks
• Earn your FDN (Functional Dry Needling) Microcredential
• Live synchronous sessions take place in Oak Brook, IL
WE’RE REDEFINING HEALTHCARE EDUCATION.
With highly qualified faculty such as Gary Estadt DC, DABCA, DACRB and Kristine Tohtz, DC, DABCA, LAc, CACCP, AFMCP (assisting) and top-notch facilities, Oak Point University is reshaping healthcare education from this point forward.
• Asynchronous online and in-person course
• Led by instructors who are industry experts with significant real-world experience career.
Advance your career with the flexibility and confidence you need to better serve your patients.
IN TWO WEEKS
WHY CHOOSE OAK POINT UNIVERSITY?
At Oak Point University, we provide the highest quality nursing and healthcare education available. Our faculty are experienced, accessible, and supportive of every student. Finally, our facilities feature the advanced technologies you would expect from a world-class university. We are committed to excellence in education and it shows.