BSIT – Pre-Licensure – The Saint Francis School of Radiography
Admission Criteria for the Bachelor of Science in Imaging Technology (BSIT) Pre-Licensure Program
All BSIT Pre-Licensure Applicants are required to take the HESI Exam
The Health Education Services Inc. (HESI) Exam helps determine if you’re ready to pursue your Bachelor’s degree in Imaging Technology. The HESI exam tests basic essential skills in the academic content areas of reading, mathematics, science, as well as English and language usage. The objectives assessed on the HESI exam are those which educators deemed most appropriate and relevant to measure the entry-level academic readiness of allied health program applicants.
Registering for the HESI Exam
The HESI Exam is offered at Oak Point University on select dates. Students can register for the exam by filling out an online application and paying the application fee. For questions regarding the HESI Exam, please contact Mallory Martin, Student Development & Disability Services Coordinator, 773.252.5304 or email@example.com
BSIT Pre-Licensure Application Requirements
- Submit an online application and fee ($50 nonrefundable)
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Submit a two-page personal statement detailing the reasons you wish to pursue the degree and how you feel the degree will enhance your career
- HESI Exam score on file (must be taken and on file by the deadline for the semester applied for)
The BSIT pre-licensure program starts in the Fall semester only.
- Fall application deadline is July 15 (or until all seats are filled)