Power Forward // Alumni Preferential Pricing
Power Forward Your 2022 >> Take Your Career to the Next Level
Over the past two years, we’ve seen nurses like you put your career growth aside to focus on serving patients in need, and we can’t thank you enough.
Although your career trajectory may have changed, we know your destination hasn’t. It’s time to get back on track and power forward towards the graduate education that’s been waiting for you.
We have refined our program offerings with your wellbeing in mind—from financial planning to mental health to professional guidance. We invite you to PowerForward and focus on your needs in 2022.
Life’s Been Hard;
Taking Care of Your Needs Shouldn’t Be
PowerForward with Oak Point In 2022
- New, flat-rate pricing*
- MSN – $32,000 // $28,000 for Alumni
- Post-Master Certificate – $15,000 // $13,000 for Alumni
- DNP – $24,000 // $22,000 for Alumni
- LifeXT by Mindful — Your personalized path for building resilience, reframing situations, and improving focus.
- Faculty Mentors — Individualized academic and career counseling.
- Clinical Placement Assistance – Leverage your existing network or work with us to find clinical placement
- 100% Online Coursework — Flexibility for today’s learners’ busy lifestyles
* Flat-rate pricing is for 2022 admission dates and will not be applied retroactively; pricing includes all fees for the enrolled degree program; repeating a course (e.g., due to failure, withdrawal, etc.) will result in additional charges calculated using the effective credit hour price (i.e., flat rate divided by program credit hours), and the credit hours associated with the respective course being retaken; no additional discounts may be applied except for alumni preferential pricing.
Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) Degrees + Post-Master Certificates
Oak Point University offers graduate nursing majors of:
Combine your clinical acumen and expertise in healthcare to mentor and teach the next generation of nurses. As a Nurse Educator, you’ll work in the classroom and in the practice setting to prepare nursing curricula, create lesson plans, and instruct, encourage, and inspire future nurses.
Nurse Educator is offered as an:
Now is the time to make your move. Yes, that move. The one you’ve been considering for a while. Nurse practitioners are in demand, and the opportunities are seemingly limitless.
Oak Point University offers four nurse practitioner concentrations, two with post-master certificate options:
- Family (FNP)
- Adult-Gerontology (AGNP)
Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
Doctor of Nursing Practice
With a focus on Urban Health/Policy, our students can focus their projects on vulnerable populations and advocate for policy changes at the state and national levels.
Oak Point University faculty are leading experts in the fields of health policy, research, epidemiology, ethics, and more. Our DNP program features personal attention from our professors, who help guide students through their doctoral projects — from generating ideas through publication.