Your Career Headquarters From This Point Forward
The Office of Career Services + Employer Relations at Oak Point University helps students and alumni transition from the academic to the professional world. Our career development personnel assist in job search strategies, resume writing, interviewing skills, networking, and more.
Career services are available to students and alumni seeking assistance in establishing career goals, developing career management skills, and finding meaningful employment. These services include:
- Career counseling and advisement
- Resume and cover letter assistance
- Interviewing skills training
- Job opportunities and listings
- Career development workshops
Career Services informs students of employment opportunities and career events via the Handshake app and the intranet. Career Services also gathers data on graduate employment. Students and alumni are encouraged to notify Career Services when they obtain work in their field.
Oak Point University students and alums are in demand. We regularly hold recruiting events such as career fairs and employer presentations.
Career Fair // College of Nursing
April 20, 2023
Online Recruiting Platform
- Students and alumni may use Oak Point’s online recruiting platform to connect with and apply to hospitals and healthcare employers, access job search and career development resources, and view and receive job postings for full-time, part-time, internship, externship, residency, and volunteer positions.
- Employers and recruiters may recruit from our talented nursing and radiography cohorts and schedule on-campus or virtual interviews and presentations.
Student Resource Center
- Library Services in the Resource Center can assist you in researching employers, job opportunities in particular geographic areas, and much more.
- Our alumni community offers advice on life after graduation, networking opportunities, and so much more.
Ready to Get Started?
Our admissions team is ready to help with any questions you might have and can assist with filling out your application.