Oak Point University wants to celebrate the graduation with you in person, by adhering to some restrictions in order to keep everyone safe.
Graduation Ceremony will be held
on August 21st 9am-12.30pm
at Drury Lane in Oak Brook, IL.
The graduates will start lining up at 8.15 am and the ceremony will commence at 9 am sharp.
To keep everyone safe at Drury Lane, the following rules must be adhered to:
- Your 5 guests are welcome to arrive as early as 8:30 when doors open for the graduation ceremony. After graduates are seated the doors will be closed in order to prevent interruptions to the ceremony.
- Face mask must be worn at all times.
Oak Point University will be providing you with an opportunity to take a professional graduate photo. After your photos have been taken, all guests are to leave the venue in order for the numbers to stay at a safe count in conjunction with the STATE MANDATED Rules**.
Volunteer staff members of Oak Point will ask guests to leave, if crowds start to form in order to maintain safe social distancing.
Congratulations on graduating from Oak Point University
It’s a significant accomplishment that deserves to be celebrated. Here is all of the information you need to make sure your graduation experience is everything you hoped for. On behalf of the faculty and staff of Oak Point University, congratulations Graduate.
|Summer 2021 Commencement Ceremony
Saturday, August 21.
|Drury Lane Theater, 100 Oakbrook Lane, Oak Brook, IL|
|Summer Graduates Regalia Order||Summer Graduates can purchase regalia online at this link.
Order Deadline: Wednesday, July 14, 2021
Cap and Gown Information
- Graduates must now order their caps and gowns online to be delivered to their personal address. Regalia will not be distributed on campus.
- Click here to order your cap and gown for Summer 2021 Graduation.
The deadline to order regalia is July 14, 2021.
- Undergraduates will be able to keep the gold tassel, cap and gown after the ceremony.
- To order announcements, diploma frames, and nursing pin guards (all are optional), also visit this link.
Graduation Pack Pickup Information
Dates for graduation pack pick-up will be announced at a later date. Reminder: Graduation packs do not include your cap and gown as these must be ordered online and shipped to your personal address.
- Directions to Drury Lane in Oakbrook Terrace, IL
- Pinning Ceremony tickets
- Pinning Name Card
- Graduation Ceremony tickets
- Graduation Name Card
Application for Graduation
Fill out and submit your graduation application at the link below. Graduates must submit a graduation application for approval to participate in commencement.