Saturday, August 20, 2022
Drury Lane Banquet Hall & Theatre
100 Drury Lane
Oak Brook, IL
Graduates will start lining up at 3:15 p.m.; the ceremony will commence promptly at 4:00 p.m.
To keep everyone safe at Drury Lane, the following rules must be adhered to:
- Your guests are welcome to arrive as early as 3:30 p.m. when doors open for the graduation ceremony. After graduates are seated, the doors will be closed in order to prevent any interruptions.
- Face masks must be worn at all times
Oak Point University will be providing you with an opportunity to take a professional graduate photo.
Cap and Gown Information
The deadline to order regalia is July 14, 2022.
- Undergraduates may keep the gold tassel, cap, and gown after the ceremony
- Order optional announcements, diploma frames, and nursing pin guards
Graduation Pack Pickup Information
Dates for graduation pack pick-up will be announced at a later date. Reminder: Graduation packs do not include your cap and gown as these must be ordered online and shipped to your personal address.
The graduation packet will include:
- Directions to Drury Lane
- Graduation Name Card
- Academic Honor Cords (if awarded)
- Organizational Pins (if awarded)
Application for Graduation
Fill out and submit your graduation application at the link below. Graduates must submit a graduation application for approval to participate in commencement.