100% Online Registration – Quick and Easy Process
There are 3 basic steps:
- Meet with your faculty advisor to discuss your schedule and have the advising hold removed from your Student Portal. (Your advisor’s name and phone number will show up in the student portal under the “Advisor” section when you log in.)
- Determine your registration date. If you are an undergraduate student, your registration date is based on your expected graduation date. All graduate students can register beginning on the first day of registration. A registration hold will be placed on your record until your scheduled date and time. You will not be able to register before your scheduled date and time.
- Once your registration date arrives, create your class schedule via the student portal. Step-by-step directions are available.
Registration for continuing students occurs three times a year:
- October for the spring semester
- February for the summer semester
- June for the fall semester
If you have a hold on your account, check the student portal to determine the type of hold.
- Library hold, contact the library
- Financial hold, contact the Bursar
- Advisor Registration hold, contact your faculty advisor
- Hold with a registration date will remain until your registration date arrives